Every year we set goals for ourselves. And every year many of us fail to reach those goals. Why? People simply don’t do what they say they are going to do. They know what needs to be done, but they don’t make the commitment and take consistent action to reach their goals. That lack of accountability is a habit that becomes a roadblock to success unless it is eradicated and replaced by new habits of action and follow-through.
Coaching is for those who are ready to create the habits of success. A coach will hold you accountable. Stories won’t be tolerated, excuses will become a thing of the past. You will set goals and intentions in areas like work, health, and relationships and coaching will drive you to meet and exceed those targets.
Coaching will take you out of your comfort zone and habitual patterns of thinking. It will facilitate deep and enduring learning. Through the process of coaching, you will learn the art of slowing down, even stopping – often essential steps before starting a new chapter and direction. You will become more aware and mindful, develop practices for self-care, and evolve in a deliberate and conscious manner, better able to achieve your new dreams and goals.
Individual developmental coaching is intended for the person who has chosen to continue growing, personally and professionally, and who has reached a plateau. When we begin asking ourselves “is this as good as it gets?” the adventurer within is calling out for us to open new doors. The restlessness related to having completed a stage of development is a signal that it is time to change, move on, and evolve.
Individuals engage a coach when they:
- Are experiencing restlessness, anxiety, or boredom
- Are trapped in their way of living and want to break free
- Feel that life has become too complicated
- Are in a major career or life transition
- Are prepared to explore deep questions such as “what do I want to happen now?”
- Aspire to become masterful leaders in these challenging times
- Wish to practice new ways of living and need a guide, teacher, and mentor
- Are ready to let go of the past, let go of judgment, and not live for the future but for the timeless reality of what is happening right now
- Individuals committed to learning and growing at every stage of life
- Entrepreneurs wondering “what’s next?”
- Leaders of forward-thinking organizations
- Salon owners and managers who need extra guidance to get their teams and businesses to the next level
- Individuals who need to excel at presenting, whether their need is ongoing or for one specific presentation
- Coaching is particularly useful for those running up against the inevitable limitations and challenges of life, and for those transcending their existing worldview in favor of something as yet unformed.
Coaching begins with an initial session to explore where coaching is needed. Weekly telephone sessions follow. In certain cases live one-on-one coaching is also advisable particularly when coaching requires support in leading teams. Typically, the coaching relationship lasts from a few months to a year and even longer. Remember, adult development is not a task that is ever complete. We are not “finished” when we complete our education, get the coveted promotion, or retire. Personal development is an ongoing, lifelong process.
Personal Coaching; $250 per hour. Package 10 sessions $1000
Salon Owner/Manager coaching; $200 per hour, minimum 2 hours sessions.
Coaching package; 6 sessions for price of 5 (x 2 hours) $2000
Team coaching; $250 per hour, minimum of 2 hours.
Coaching package; 6 sessions for price of 5 (x 2 hours) $2500. .
Phone coaching; $150 per hour. Package 6 sessions for price of 5 (x1 hour) $750