Are you someone who aspires to lead change? Do you wish to be a masterful speaker/presenter on stage, in a seminar or simply presentations in your salon and community? Do you want to quickly connect, inspire & empower your audience?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then this program is for you.
What you will learn ?
- You will gain improved skills by learning proven processes and techniques that create a powerful, memorable experience for any audience.
- You will be able to create an impactful opening for presentations ensuring emotional connections with your participants.
- You will know how to overcome your fears about speaking in front of an audience.
- You will feel confident to debrief any activity, handle objections and solidify the learning of all your participants.
- You will become a Master Facilitator empowering any audience to take action and make changes in their lives both personally and professionally.
A Master Coach
You will be working with Colin Ford one of the world’s finest presentation coaches. You will receive personal coaching and video feedback tailored to your unique requirements. The objective is to develop the full power of your natural speaking style and your unique personality.
With only 12 participants, you will receive all of the personal coaching you require and learn new skills in a comfortable and supportive environment.It will be helpful for building your dream time and boost your business.
Recent Client Video Testimonial on Commanding Presence How it affected his Carrier
Individual workshop Price Schedule
Cost : $1750 + GST
“Early BID” Register and pay by January 31st save $250. Pay only $1500
L’Oréal Affiliate = ($1250 + GST)
Register yourself and 1 other = 20% discount ($1250 per person + GST)
Register 3 or more = 33% discount ($1175 per person + GST)
(Includes all materials, your digital copy (USB key) of your presentations and feedback.)
A non-refundable deposit of $500 is required at registration to secure your place in the wokshop
All workshops are non-refundable. In case of emergency cancellation may be transferrable. This also means, if a paid in full tuition is cancelled from emergency, the $500 deposit is NON REFUNDABLE.
Contact me at colin@fordmomentum to reserve your place.
3 days 9.00am – 5.30 pm.
March 12th,13th,14th,2017 (VANCOUVER, BC )
March 27th,28th,29th,2017 ( TORONTO, ON )
Day 1: Morning
- Overview “The Why!” What do you want them to take away? Inform, Educate, Entertain your audience, your participants.
- Learn how to work with and “Opening” template,ensures that you connect to your audience overtime.
- Setting up the context of your presentation. All about how you want your audience to participate, how they can expect to behaving respond to you.
- WIIFM, how to answer your participants question “Why should I care?” ” Tell me what I am going to get out of these 3 days.” “Will it be with my while spending time with you?”
- Earning the right. Why should they listen to you? What experience do you have that makes you qualified to give this program? Your Experience, Your Passion, Your Story.
Day 1: Afternoon
- Understanding that all audiences have unique personalities as do you as a presenter. Learn how to easily identify their personalities as well as understand what kind of personality you operate under as a presenter and learn how to adapt to all personalities.
- “Making the connection, being present.” Learn a simple technique on how to connect with everyone in your audience be it large or small.
- “V, A, K, learners.” (Visual, Auditory, Kinesthetic) We all have a different learning style. Learn simple techniques to ensure you captivate all the learning styles. (There are only 3!)
- “Getting to the Green Zone.” Quickly and effectively get everyone in the right mood to learn.
1st Presentation. You will have time to prepare and make your first presentation based on todays learning.
Day 2: Morning
“Results and Success”
- “Understanding the importance of the learning zone.” To learn we must leave the safety of our Comfort zone, go through the Learning zone to get to Mastery. This applies not only to you as a presenter taking the program but to all your future participants. How to you create a safe place to do this?
- “8 step preparation plan.” an easy plan that ensure success every time.
- “Working with beliefs and attitudes.” Understanding that to gain a different result we must look at what drives us and our fears of change.
Day 2: Afternoon
- Non Verbal Communication and all the contributing factors. The biggest impact is our NVC. Learn about all the various elements that can influence this silent aspect of our communication
- What does your image say about you? Believe it or not before you open you mouth your audience has decided whether you are worth listening to, believable, trustworthy, educated, and much more……
- Working with your tone of voice. You want to enliven your audience not send them to sleep! How to do this. Great exercises in seeing how your voice impacts the audience.
- Debrief to bring out the learning. We learn when we understand and find out our own learning, not by being told! a fantastic exercise that you can use anywhere in your life, artwork, at home, with your friends.
- looking at the masters, JFK, MLK, TED talks. What has made thee men so memorable!
2nd Presentation, Handling a Debrief
Day 3: Morning
- Understand what drives your fear
- Learn some simple techniques on how to manage the fear, get all the butterflies flying in the same direction!
- Breathing. Recognize your breathing pattern. Yes there are more than one and it affects your persentation, positively or negatively
- Learn an easy process to diffuse tension and manage objections anywhere, anytime.
- You have come to the end of all you know and you want them to take the next step! learn how to “Make an offer.”
- 4 types of closings. Often the weakest link in a presentation. make sure that you close the loop and get the action you want them to take.